Friday, December 26, 2008

Simple Egg Tart filling




I dont know why im always use "simple" phrase in my recipe,maybe its my nature as a baker that made it look easy for me off course! But to share it with you guys so you all know that you dont need to be a cheff to make some of these thing. Like this recipe i want to share,egg tart filling...well, you need to make its tart base first.I already share my tart dough recipe earlier....So,you will use it for egg tart this time.Next time i'll show you how to make blueberry cheese tart.


I always use this recipe in my workplace...so,maybe it quite alot for you that just want to make for your family.You can divide this recipe for your own use.

Recipe:

Fresh egg: 1 liter
Fresh milk: 500ml
Water: 300ml (depends how sweet you want)
Sugar: 200gm

Method:

Actually you just need to mix alltogether all the ingredient,but as a pro i suggest you mix it one by one:

  1. Egg and water first then mix it for half minute.
  2. Then add sugar,when you do this you need to mix until you sure that the sugar melt,otherwise your egg tart will not plain and 'pretty' after you baked it.
  3. Only when you sure other ingredient blend well,then put the milk and again you need to mix it.

Here you go,your egg tart filling has ready! just pour it at the base tart that you have shape and now its ready to be baked.


Baking guide:

note: You need to cover it with alluminium foil so that it doesnt get straight heat,that will make your egg tart buble!

Oven tempreture: 164*C Up and 215*C down
Baking time: 24 minutes first,then you you add 3 or 4 minute depend on how crispy you want your tart dough.

And its ready to serve.Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  December 26, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Very nice! I think I may have a new favorite blog to come to for awesome recipes!

Mr. Fadt December 26, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Hehe..thanks! I've got much more easy recipe to share with all.Delicious doesn't have to be hard to prepared ;)

order alaskan salmon September 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Fantastic recipe! The instant I read it I knew it was one that I wanted to share with friends and family so I forwarded your blog address to them with the Egg Tart filling recipe. Scrumptious.

Lourinda
Anchorage, AK

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP