Thursday, December 25, 2008

Creme Cake Strawberry


Check this out! New product from Puratos.I have use this cake mix and it is very easy to make.It is a complete strawberry cake mix.


Recipe:

Tegral Satin Creme Cake strawberry 1000gm
Fresh Egg 350gm
Vegetable Oil 280gm
Water 220gm

Method:

Mix all ingredients with a beater for 3 minutes medium speed to get a homogeneous batter.Add filling as desired.

Baking Guide:

Oven temperature:180*C-200*C
Baking time:25-40 minutes depends on size
Allow to cool and finish as desired

Very easy to make your own strawberry cake.Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown December 27, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

I always love strawberry cake. Now I can try to bake one for my love ones.. Thanks for the recipes. !

Mr. Fadt December 27, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

No problems! Just wait for my next recipe..blueberry cheese tart,very easy to make.

cooking roastbeef February 11, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

delicious. i tried this one. thank you for your recipe.

Jenny March 15, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Hi there,
Made this yesterday for a friend's birthday party; it was a hit! Absolutely delicious and pretty, too. I'd recommend keeping it in the fridge until serving time. I'll be making this again for sure. Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP