Friday, January 2, 2009

My first award

Wow! i get my first award ever!


I receive this first Awards called "Butterfly Awards" from my friend Gloria. Thank you my friend...This mean allot to me since it's been my first award.

Rules of this award are :
  1. Put the logo on your blog
  2. Add a link to a person who awarded it to you
  3. Link another 10 blogger who you want to give this award to.

As the rule of this award, I want to pass this award to 10 blogger. So I'm honored to give this award to :

  1. lovely092101
  2. Janelabu
  3. Rare Footage
  4. Beng-gee
  5. Healthy Traveller
  6. honiejoiiz
  7. Pinoyislands
  8. Seelaninfo
  9. RecipesGalour
  10. CrazyCents

3 comments:

Rashid January 21, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

congratz for your first award!

btw, i already added your link to my list.. :D

Seelaninfo January 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Thanks for adding my blog..am also added,.visit again.have a nice day
...see u in
seelaninfo

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

I believe you are deserving of the award. I have just dropped by your blog today and I just can't help but be addicted to your post. Indeed, "the coolest blog" so far. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to more cool and interesting posts. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP