Thursday, January 8, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hehe...im going to change my blog template to suits my topic.Still searching for bread or pastry template.If u guys found any of interesting templates for me,please notify me .Really hard to find bread or pastry template...free one ofcourse.. :)

Update:
Ok guys,the renovation is almost complete.New template is up,also new feature added.This blog is now a part of Do Follow blogsphere.Your comment in my post will automaticly get indexed by search engine spiderbots and you'll get your backlink indexed.Please dont abuse this :)

4 comments:

festiva January 10, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Click here for Free HTML Templates - Bread

Regards Shrek

Mr. Fadt January 11, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Thank you shrek...your info really useful to me :)

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

This is do follow now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP