Thursday, April 15, 2010

Simple Bread Design


As you can see the image,its kind of bread base that you can dress it to whatever you like.You also can use it as pizza base or anything else you desire.I will show you step by step on how you can get that shape.

1-First get yourself a let say 50gm dough.
2-Use roller to plain the dough entirely.This will remove all air trap inside the dough due to the yeast function.
3-Use you hand to roll it like a carpet.
4-Now bend it like in the picture below and cut it in the middle.But be careful not too much.
Now you get shape,put it on a tray and watch it "grow" bigger.You can put some sausage,cheese, mayonnaise and chili sauce or tuna flake and dress it as you wish.

Pizza Base on FoodistaPizza Base

4 comments:

Christina April 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Wow thank you for stopping by my blog and for joining Friday Firsts!

This is a really cool bread design that I have never even heard of before! I just made dough last night and now I'm wishing I'd seen this! Next time, for sure!! This is so cool! :)

Mr. Fadt April 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

Thank you!This is the first design i learn but not the last... :)I'll add more bread design which i'm im sure everybody can do it at home.

Webit Geek May 15, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

I like your blog. Thanks for the tips. We can all benifit from this.

buy domain June 29, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Nice tips. Definitely we can all take benefit from this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP