Mm...i just got back from work and today,i wanna share with you simple chocolate cake recipe.Sure its a simple recipe because it use ready mix flour from Puratos.I didn't want to give you guys my own recipe yet because my recipe using too much ingredients that you all will lost somewhere and its better to give it when I'm ready to videotise my recipe.So that you'll fine more easy to follow my recipe from watching and listening than reading it.So here you go,the recipe maybe simple but the method you need pay attention to.
Puratos Tegral Satin Creme Cake Dark Chocolate: 1kg
Cooking Oil: 360ml
Mix all together creme cake mix, eggs,cooking oil and water.Mix it for about3 to 5 minutes.When all of the ingredients mix well,ready your mould or baking tray.First you need to coat your mould with margarine and put some oil paper to cover it.Pour the mixed ingredient into the mould your you're ready to baked!
Your oven temperature: Above=195*C and below=192*C and bake for 35minutes.Make sure cover the top with aluminium foil so that your cakes wouldn't get direct heat from oven.
You can dressing your chocolate cake with verity of topping.But for this one ill teach you using simple chocolate garnish.This garnish mixed to keep the chocolate moist and melt always.
Cooking chocolate: 500gm
Fresh milk: 250ml
You need to boil all the ingredient and keep stir it until it mix well.Then you can pour it on the top of your cakes.The topping will keep melt even in cold temperature.Now you make yourself a simple chocolate cakes,enjoy!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
As i promise,today i wanna share with you guys simple Blueberry Cheese Tart recipe.As usual I'm using the word "simple" again.Trust me,really easy to prepare.I'm doing it everyday at work.Its like must have dessert in every customer menu order.Well,before that...i wanna share with you all some tips and trick in mixing ingredients.Today i saw my staff make a chocolate muffins,first he prepare the egg in a bowl and then put the muffin mix.Do you know that there is a different between put a dry ingredient to a liquid ingredient and vice verse??Sure there is!Here the tips.if you want to mix ingredient,you need to prepare the dry ingredient first(flour,yeast,sugar,muffin mix) then put the liquid(water,egg,butter).Only then your ingredient will mix well and you ll get better result.Maybe some people think that is not necessary but trust me,in some dishes,if you not using the right method,you ll not getting perfect score.OK,done with my BS.... where is the recipe??Here you go....
Blueberry Cheese Tart
Cream cheese: 650gm
Icing sugar: 125gm
Fresh milk: 25ml
Corn flour: 75gm
note:I've divide this recipe 4 times from my daily use.
If you use a mixer,put all the ingredients except fresh milk and mix them for 4-5 minutes until fluffy.Then slowly add the milk.Continue mixing for 1 minute.There you go,you made yourself cheese tart filling.
Now for the base tart(crust).I already share with you guys in my last post,so you need to read my older post about tart dough.The different between egg tart base and blueberry cheese tart base is the base need to be baked first before you pipe the cheese filling on it.Shape the tart dough into tart tin:
then baked for 10 minutes depend on how crispy you want your crust be.After the base cool,remove from tart tin.Then you can pipe your cheese tart filling on your tart crust.Then add blueberry jam or filling on top of it.Baked again for 8 minutes.
You also can use other filling like strawberry,chocolate,raspberry anything you like and transform the recipe into strawberry cheese tart,chocolate cheese tart or raspberry cheese tart.Use your imagination! :)Enjoy!
Friday, December 26, 2008
I dont know why im always use "simple" phrase in my recipe,maybe its my nature as a baker that made it look easy for me off course! But to share it with you guys so you all know that you dont need to be a cheff to make some of these thing. Like this recipe i want to share,egg tart filling...well, you need to make its tart base first.I already share my tart dough recipe earlier....So,you will use it for egg tart this time.Next time i'll show you how to make blueberry cheese tart.
I always use this recipe in my workplace...so,maybe it quite alot for you that just want to make for your family.You can divide this recipe for your own use.
Fresh egg: 1 liter
Fresh milk: 500ml
Water: 300ml (depends how sweet you want)
Actually you just need to mix alltogether all the ingredient,but as a pro i suggest you mix it one by one:
- Egg and water first then mix it for half minute.
- Then add sugar,when you do this you need to mix until you sure that the sugar melt,otherwise your egg tart will not plain and 'pretty' after you baked it.
- Only when you sure other ingredient blend well,then put the milk and again you need to mix it.
Here you go,your egg tart filling has ready! just pour it at the base tart that you have shape and now its ready to be baked.
note: You need to cover it with alluminium foil so that it doesnt get straight heat,that will make your egg tart buble!
Oven tempreture: 164*C Up and 215*C down
Baking time: 24 minutes first,then you you add 3 or 4 minute depend on how crispy you want your tart dough.
And its ready to serve.Enjoy!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Check this out! New product from Puratos.I have use this cake mix and it is very easy to make.It is a complete strawberry cake mix.
Tegral Satin Creme Cake strawberry 1000gm
Fresh Egg 350gm
Vegetable Oil 280gm
Mix all ingredients with a beater for 3 minutes medium speed to get a homogeneous batter.Add filling as desired.
Baking time:25-40 minutes depends on size
Allow to cool and finish as desired
Very easy to make your own strawberry cake.Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
- 1 kg flour
- 20gm dry yeast
- 20gm salt
- 20gm bread improver
- 600ml cold water
- First thing you need to know is you can multiply this recipe depend on how much flour you want to use.
- You can simply add all the ingredient in a mixer but let the water be the last to be put.
- Make sure you use cold water or your dough will be melt and not baking perfectly.
- Let the mixer run until you got a smooth and elastic dough.
- Stop the mixer and shape into a ball and let the dough rest for a minute.
- After that weight it to 350gm per piece.With this recipe,you can get about 4 or 5 piece of dough.
- Then punch down the dough and shape it like you want.
- Put it into oven with 170*Celsius and baked for about 25 minutes,depend on how crispy you want.
Here i want to share with you on how to make a simple tart dough.If any of you doesn't know what tart dough is, it is a base made by cake flour and margarine also some sugar to hold whatever tart you wanna make.For example, blueberry cheese tart,blueberry tart,egg tart and lots more.
200gm sugar(icing sugar is better)
1Kg cake flour
- Mixed altogether margarine and sugar
- After a minutes,put egg and mixed until fluffy
- Then put the flour and wait until it become dough
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Here some tips i wanna share with you guys, if you don't know what to do with your extra or unfinished cakes or pastry, please don't throw it away. You can recycle it for better use.In this case,i suggest you to make chocolate ball. Its very easy to make.
- Gather altogether all your extra cakes or pastry
- Put it a mixer and mixed it until it becomes like shredded
- Add some margarine to make it more like dough
- Then add any flavor you want, in this case you put some chocolate paste
- After it well mix,then use your hands to make it like ball.
- Roll it with chocolate rice and enjoy!
Here, i will share with you on how to prepare an easy dessert.This delicious dessert well known with many name but here...we just call it "Bread pudding".The main ingredient is just simple bread.
Note that this recipe serve for 2 or 3 person only.
Prepare some extra slice of sandwich bread (or you also can use any bread that based on sweet dough)
- You can choose any flavor you want either chocolate or strawberry flavor.
- Get some egg,let say about 10 PCs.
- Mixed the egg with 300gm sugar.
- Add some fresh milk about 500ml.
- Put some water,depends on how sweet you want your bread pudding taste.
- Mix altogether until it gives you good colors and smell delicious.
- Put the bread in a mold along with other bread that you want.
- Then pour slowly flavor that you mix earlier into the mold,put some pressure on it.
- Set your oven to 185 Celsius and baked it for 45 minute.